Sunday, October 03, 2004

Kerry, inaccurate and misleading. . .

Read here.

The man known for exceptional command (and I use that term loosely) of facts in foreign policy matters made a number of "mistakes" during the first debate the other night. Now, were the "mistakes" due to less than exceptional command (and I use that term loosely) of the facts, or were they due to a "nuanced" approach to the truth?

I am pretty certain that a man who can hold, and strongly defend, several positions on each of the most important concerns facing our country has a very different approach to the truth than the approach my mother taught me. As others have pointed out before me, he may make a great "debater-in-chief," but I am more sure now than ever before that I am not interested in seeing him assume the position of commander-in-chief.

No comments: